Saturday, March 10, 2007

Molly's a couple of months away!

Since we have family and friends spread out across the United States, Adam and I thought it would be great to set up a blog where we could give updates on our daughter, Molly. I don't expect to be hitting the page often until we start creeping up on our due date.





Molly is due on May 25, 2007.
.

Information to date:

  • She's a girl!

  • Everything looks perfect as of her last ultrasound (when I was 24 weeks pregnant)

  • Mom is measuring perfectly and gaining weight on track

  • No complications in the pregnancy so far

  • I am currently 29 weeks, 1 day pregnant (in my 30th week)

  • She kicks most often on the left side, but occasionally seems to be doing full-on aerobics in there

  • She is most active at night, but I often feel her when sitting during the day (and I do a lot of that!)

  • Her heart-rate ranges from 155 to 165 (but all within normal ranges)

1 comment:

David Adams said...

I am the father and I am not having many complications either, except a lack of sleep as Wendy rolls around all night long.

Question: I asked Wendy what are names should be to the baby, Dad, father, poppy, ... Mom, Mother, momma, Mammy?