Monday, June 25, 2007

Four Weeks Old!!!

This past week went way faster! Molly is growing and gaining new skills... here she is sleeping in her car seat (in the house, after an outing). This isn't so much a new skill as just a cute picture... she was lightly snoring at the time, which was heartbreakingly adorable. This is a picture of Molly crying when I attempted to put her in the Baby Bjorn. I'm hoping that we get over this fussiness, because I like the idea of attaching her to my body as I go about my business. (She's over 9 pounds now, which can get kinda heavy).
New skills:
  • Crying with real tears
  • Smiling (rare but treasured)
  • Sleeping the wrong times in the day (well, some of the times are off...)
  • Hold her head up when lifted
  • Watching (watching dad play violin, tracking movements, staring at the ceiling fan, etc)

No comments: